BRIDGETON WORKERS COMPENSATION COURT
Bridgeton Workers Compensation Lawyer
The Bridgeton Workers Comp Court serves both Cumberland and Salem Counties in New Jersey. The Court hears work accident cases from the wide geographical span of both counties. Work accident lawyers representing both sides of a dispute generally agree that the Judges of Compensation in Bridgeton are skillful at resolving the workplace accident cases appearing before the Court. The Comp Court location is 40 East Broad Street, Suite 203, Bridgeton, NJ 08302-2880. (Phone (856) 453-3930, Fax (856) 453-3933).
- Regional Supervisor: Charyl Stump
- Supervising Judge of Compensation: Robert Sebera
- Presiding Judge of Compensation: Robert Sebera
- Administrative Supervisory Judge of Compensation: Ingrid French
How Do I Get To Bridgeton Workers Comp Court?
- First, take New Jersey Turnpike South to Exit 2. Then take 322 South to Mullica Hill.
- Second, continue on 322 South until you get to the intersection of Rtes. 322 & 45.
- Third, turn right onto Rte. 45 South. Then about half a mile down the road, you will come to a fork in road.
- As a result, to the right is Rte. 45 South. To the left is Rte. 77 South. Bear left to Rte. 77 South. Continue on Rte. 77 South all the way into Bridgeton.
- Once in Bridgeton, continue on Rte. 77 South for 2 miles until you reach the end of Rte. 77. It will be the intersection of Rtes. 77 & 49 (E. Broad Street). The Bridgeton Workers’ Compensation Court location is 40 E. Broad Street, Suite 203, Second Floor.
- There is also parking available at the rear of the building.
Click below for more direction to the Court:
Summary Flow Chart for Bridgeton Workers Compensation Court
Please see below a diagram for important information about the Bridgeton Workers Compensation Court.
How To Choose Your New Jersey Work Injury Attorney?
Selecting a New Jersey workman comp attorney near you in Bridgeton, Cumberland County or Salem County requires careful consideration. Take the time to ask yourself the following. Are you comfortable with the advice, demeanor, and experience of any potential attorney you consider hiring for your matter? It is crucial you make a selection that is the right fit for you. Mr. Renner has extensive experience in the field of law known as New Jersey Workers Compensation. You and your family depend on the best possible outcome. Last but not least, our contact number is (856) 596-8000.