WORKERS COMPENSATION COURT HACKENSACK NJ
There are many prominent industries in Bergen County. This includes Health Care/Social Services, Professional, Scientific & Technical Services and Educational Services. As indicated in the chart below, construction jobs reflect 5.37%. Manufacturing jobs reflect 7.25% of the total employment by industry. Construction and manufacturing accidents in New Jersey can involve serious and permanent injuries to workers. A skilled New Jersey Workers Comp attorney can guide you through the process.
Workers Compensation Attorney-Hackensack Workers Comp Court
Hackensack Workers Compensation Court location is 60 State Street, Hackensack, NJ 07601-5427. The Comp Court can be reached by (Phone (201) 996-8930, Fax (201) 996-8927).
The Court is staffed by experienced Judges of Compensation:
- Supervising Judge of Compensation: Diana Ferriero
- Presiding Judges of Compensation: Michael Dillon, Sean Dillon, and Diana Ferriero
- Administrative Supervisory Judge of Compensation: Diana Montes
How Do I Get To The Hackensack Workers Comp Court?
Hackensack Workers Comp Court is easily accessible from the following driving directions:
From North & South:
- First, take Garden State Parkway to Exit 160 which is Passaic Street in Rochelle Park.
- Second, Turn right. Then continue on Passaic Street through Rochelle Park, Maywood, and Hackensack to State Street.
- Third, Make a right onto State Street. Then continue on State Street for 1 mile. Hackensack Workers’ Compensation Hearing office location is 60 State Street.
- Unfortunately, there is no on-site parking.
- First, Take I-80 East to Hudson Street Exit (Exit 66). At the end of the ramp, turn left. Then at the next light, turn left onto Hudson Street. Continue on Hudson Street to Main Street.
- Second, Go past the courthouse to Sussex Street. Then make a left onto Sussex Street. Hackensack Workers’ Compensation Hearing office location is the corner of Sussex & State Streets. The Comp Court address is 60 State Street.
Click below for more directions to the Court:
Summary Flow Chart for Hackensack Workers Compensation Court
Please see below a diagram for important information about Hackensack Workers Compensation Court.
Hackensack Workers Comp Lawyer
You need an attorney who will fight to get you all the benefits under the law Workers Comp laws of the State of New Jersey. Those benefits include wage and medical benefits as well as a permanency award for functional loss of a body part. All benefits are crucial for your full recovery. Last but not least, our contact number is (856) 596-8000.