JERSEY CITY WORKERS COMPENSATION COURT
In Hudson County, most active industries are health care and social services. Professionals in these industries serve a vital role for us all. Injuries suffered by professionals in these fields often lead to loss of employment from inability to function on the job even after rehabilitation. NJ Comp Court does have a permanency award provided to the injured worker for the loss of function of a body part. The award, however, can pale in comparison to the loss of a career.
Court Personnel Of The Jersey City Workers Compensation Court
- Head Clerk: AnneMarie Jorda
- Regional Supervisor: Evelyn Roman
- Presiding Judges of Compensation: Jill Fader, Anthony Mautone, and John McGovern
- Supervising Judge of Compensation: Jill Fader
- Administrative Supervisory Judge of Compensation: Diana Montes
How Do I Get To Jersey City Workers Compensation Court?
- First, Take Kennedy Blvd. to Journal Square.
- Second, at Sip Avenue make a left turn and proceed three blocks to Summit Avenue.
- The Workers’ Compensation Court is directly across the street on the right at 438 Summit Avenue, 3rd floor.
- There is also parking available at the corner of Sip and Summit Avenues.
- First, Take NJ Turnpike North to Exit 15E. Then follow signs toward “Jersey City, Rtes. 1 & 9 North”.
- Second, Follow 1& 9 North over two bridges, about 3 miles. Then after crossing the second bridge, continue straight onto Communipaw Avenue. (Do not stay on Rtes 1 & 9 which turn left).
- Third, Continue about ¾ mile and turn left onto Bergen Avenue. Then follow for 1 mile to Sip Avenue. Then make right turn at Sip Avenue. Follow Sip Avenue 3 blocks to Summit Avenue.
- The Workers’ Compensation Court is directly across the street on the right at 438 Summit Avenue, 3rd floor. There is also parking available at the corner of Sip and Summit Avenues.
Summary Flow Chart for Jersey City Workers Compensation Court
Please see below a diagram for important information about Jersey City Workers Compensation Court.
Workers Comp Attorney Jersey City NJ
John F. Renner began his firm in 1994 to assist injured workers get all the benefits outlined for them in the Workers Compensation law. For decades, Mr. Renner has fought the good fight for his clients. You need the knowledge and experience that Mr. Renner brings to the table. His background in work injury law proves the fact. Last but not least, our contact number is (856) 596-8000.