MT. ARLINGTON WORKERS COMPENSATION COURT
Morris and Sussex County Workers Compensation Lawyer
- Regional Supervisor: Mildred Rodriguez
- Supervising Judge of Compensation: Michael Luther
- Presiding Judges of Compensation: Glenn Kaplan, Phillip LaPorta, and Michael Luther
- Administrative Supervisory Judge of Compensation: Glenn Kaplan
How Do I Get To Morris County Workers Compensation Court?
From I-80 East:
- First, Take Exit 30 (Howard Blvd.)
- Then at the second traffic light, make a left onto Seasons Drive and then a left onto Valley Road. 100 Valley Road is the first building on the left.
- There is also parking available on the side and rear of the Court.
From I-80 West:
- First, Take Exit 30 (Howard Blvd.) Then at the stop sign bear right.
- Second, at the first traffic light, make a left onto Seasons Drive and then a left onto Valley Road. 100 Valley Road is the first building on the left. There is also parking available on the side and rear of the Court.
Click below for more directions to Mt. Arlington Workers Comp Court:
Summary Flow Chart for Mt. Arlington Workers Compensation Court
Please see below a diagram for important information about Mt. Arlington Workers Compensation Court.
Do You Need A Workers Compensation Attorney In Morris and Sussex County?
John F. Renner can help you secure all the work injury benefits provided under New Jersey Workers Comp law. These are important benefits that relate to your on the job accident. He commits the necessary time and resources into each one of his clients. This ensures that their interests are effectively represented at every stage of the work injury claim process.
Last but not least, our contact number is (856) 596-8000.