BURLINGTON COUNTY WORKERS COMPENSATION LAWYER
Attorney John F. Renner has appeared many times in the historical Courthouse on behalf of clients. The Courthouse offers a historical glimpse into a pre-modern era of law. The Court existed long before New Jersey, as one of the first states in the United States, enacted the Workers Compensation Act in 1911. At the time, this represented the revolutionary concept. That is, employees injured on the job in Burlington County should receive a measure of fairness as they recover from work accidents.
Trucking Industry in Burlington County
As a Source of Work Accidents Before the Workman Comp Court
Mt. Holly Workers Compensation Court
The Workers Compensation Court is close in proximity to the Burlington County Courthouse. The Court has jurisdiction over all work injury claims filed in Burlington County. It operates in a series of courtrooms in an area behind the Motor Vehicle Commission office in the Fairgrounds Plaza on High Street. The Comp Court location is 555 High Street, Fairground Plaza Mt. Holly, NJ 08060. (Phone (609) 518-1790, Fax (609) 518-3075). The Judges of Compensation and key personnel of the Court are:
- Head Clerk: Ann Harris
- Regional Supervisor of Compensation: Angela Wilson
- Supervising Judge of Compensation: David Puma
- Presiding Judges of Compensation: R. Louis Gallagher and David Puma
- Administrative Supervisory Judge of Compensation: Ingrid French
How Do I Get To Mt. Holly Workers Compensation Court?
From North or South via Rt. 295
- First, Take Route 295 to exit 47A (Route 541 South). Then follow Route 541 approximately 3 miles. The Fairground Plaza (with an ACME sign) will be on the left.
- Second, Route 541 turns right here. Do not turn right. Then continue straight on High Street to the next light. Then turn left onto Ridgely Street.
- Third, Turn left on the first street onto Woodpecker Lane. Then turn left into the second driveway into Fairgrounds Shopping Center. The Mt. Holly Workers’ Compensation Court in Burlington County is directly in front of you.
- There is also parking available in front of the Court.
From the Turnpike
- First, Take Exit 5 onto Route 541 South.
- Then second, follow Route 541 approximately 2 miles to the Fairgrounds Plaza on the Left. Follow the above direction.
Click below for more directions to Workers Compensation Court:
Summary Flow Chart for Mt. Holly Workers Compensation Court
in Burlington County
Please see below a diagram for important information about Mt. Holly Workers Compensation Court.
Need Representation Before the Mt. Holly Workers Comp Court
in Burlington County?
Workers compensation lawyer John F. Renner has been handling workplace injury cases since opening his law firm in 1994. All these years later, he still maintains a passion for the work. Mr. Renner has the experience and resources needed to successfully represent you against an insurance company that wants to pay as little to you as possible. The intricacies of NJ Workman Comp require a skilled, aggressive lawyer who pays diligent attention to detail. Your choice of an attorney in Burlington County is a critical part of a successful outcome after a work injury. Last but not least, our contact number is (856) 596-8000.