WORK ACCIDENT LAWYER IN NEWARK NEW JERSEY
Newark Workers Compensation Court
- Regional Supervisor: Mildred Rodriguez
- Presiding Judges of Compensation: Sean Dillon, Phillip LaPorta, Diana Montes, Vidya Prasad, and Theresa Yang
- Administrative Supervisory Judge of Compensation: Diana Montes
How Do I Get To The Newark Workers Compensation Court?
From North & South:
- First, Take New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 15E.
- Then second, Bear left after the toll booth for Newark. Then follow signs for Raymond Blvd.
- Third, Continue on Raymond Blvd. for 2 1/2 miles to Broad Street. Then make a right turn at Broad Street.
- Fourth, Take the second left at light onto West Park Street and go one block. Then make another left turn onto Halsey Street.
- The Workers’ Compensation Hearing Court location is 124 Halsey Street, 2nd floor. There is also parking available at the pay lot on West Park Street or Halsey Street across from the Court.
Click below for more directions to the Court:
Summary Flow Chart for Newark Workers Compensation Court
Please see below a diagram of important information for the Newark Workers Compensation Court.
Workers Comp Lawyer Newark NJ
John F. Renner is an experienced work accident attorney in the State of New Jersey who can guide you through to a successful recovery. Many workers have the stress of medical bills and meeting other financial obligations. This can hamper a full recovery and possible return to your previous work duties.