WHAT IS PERMANENT PARTIAL DISABILITY?
Workers Comp Permanency Award - A Must Know
What Is The Process To Obtain A Permanency Award?
- Objective medical evidence relating to a functional loss of a body part.
- Material impact on working ability or activities of daily life.
How To Calculate a Permanency Award?
Permanent Partial Disability Chart
- Fingers (Thumb, First, Second, Third, Fourth)
- Toes (Great Toe, Other Toe)
- Hearing (1 Ear or 2 Ears)
Permanent Partial Disability Award: 25%
Gross monetary award: $43,128.00
Weeks of Benefits: 150 weeks
Permanent Partial Disability Rate: $287.52
287.52 x 150 = $43,128.00