TRENTON WORKERS COMPENSATION
Workers Compensation Court Trenton NJ
The Trenton Workers Comp Court location is in Mercer County at Station Plaza 4 in Trenton, New Jersey 08625-0958. (Phone (609) 292-2508, Fax (609) 777-1794). The Comp Court is close to the Trenton Transit Center which is a major train station in the State of New Jersey.
- Regional Supervisor: Angela Wilson
- Supervising Judge of Compensation: Dawn Shanahan
- Presiding Judges of Compensation: Vidya Prasad, Robert Prisco, and Dawn Shanahan
- Administrative Supervisory Judge of Compensation: Fred Hopke
How Do I Get To Trenton Workers Compensation Court?
- First, Take Rte. 1 South to Rte. 33 Clinton Avenue / Train Station Exit. Then follow JugHandle Exit for Trenton Train Station.
- Second, follow the road through at light at Train Station and make a left turn.
- Third, Follow to the next light. Then the Court is on the right side of the street.
- The Trenton Workers Compensation Court location is Station Plaza 4 office complex.
- First, Take Rte. 206 North, then follow to Whitehorse Circle.
- Second, Proceed ¾ around the circle to become S. Broad Street.
- Third, Follow 5 miles to Market Street. Then make a right onto Market Street, and follow signs for Trenton Train Station.
- Fourth, Take the Jug handle for Trenton Train Station, then follow to light in front of the Train Station, and make a left turn at the light.
- The Trenton Workers Compensation Court location is next light on the right. The address is Station Plaza Complex #4.
- First, Take I-195 West to Rte. 129 North (I- 195 turns into Rte. 129).
- Second, Follow 129 North to Hamilton Avenue Exit. Then right onto Hamilton Avenue.
- Third, Follow to the next light. Then make a left onto South Clinton Avenue.
- Fourth, Follow road 3 traffic lights.
- The Trenton Workers Compensation Court location is the 3rd light on the right. The address is Station Plaza Complex #4.
Click below for more directions to the Court:
Summary Flow Chart for Trenton Workers Compensation Court
Please below a diagram of important information for the Trenton Workers Compensation Court.
Workers Compensation Attorney Trenton NJ
Are You Prepared For Your Work Injury Claim With The Best Team?
New Jersey work injury law has time limits for the reporting of a workplace injury. You need to pay attention to these time limits about notice of the event to be given to the employer. There are exceptions that may apply but why place yourself in a bad position? Contact an attorney who can stand with you, by you, and for you. Last but not least, our contact number is (856) 596-8000.